This intensive program is comparable to that of an expensive SAT or ACT test-prep course.
Online class sessions, which include practice tests and intensive test-taking strategies, focus on four components per subject: fundamentals, technique, recognition/reaction, and timing manipulation.
To build a better understanding of test preparation and the college admissions process, parents and students will be assigned homework.
Parents and guardians are encouraged to have their teen attend each session and complete each homework assignment.
- Session 1: Thu, May 13, 4:00—5:15 pm
SAT/ACT Math Fundamentals & Practice Test Techniques
- Session 2: Mon, May 17, 4:00—5:15 pm
SAT/ACT Math Practice Test Drill Review
- Session 3: Thu, May 20, 4:00—5:15 pm
SAT/ACT Grammar Fundamentals & Practice Test Techniques
- Session 4: Mon, May 24, 4:00—5:15 pm
SAT/ACT Grammar Practice Test Review & Reading Techniques
- Session 5: Thu, May 27, 4:00—5:15 pm
SAT/ACT Reading Fundamentals & Practice Test Techniques
- Session 6: Thu, Jun 03, 4:00—5:15 pm
SAT/ACT Full Practice Test Review
- Session 7: Mon, Jun 07, 4:00—5:15 pm
SAT/ACT Science Fundamentals & Test-Taking Techniques
- Session 8: Mon, Jun 10, 4:00—5:15 pm
SAT/ACT Science/Reading Review & Test Day Techniques
Register for the series here.